Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Volunteer BLOG

 Greetings to everyone! I am a 4th grade collage student doing volunteer work at APFS☆

I was asked if I want to write to this BLOG. I am a bit confused, but I will try to do my best!
I learned about APFS, when we visited the office with my our collage class♪

Since then, I have been keeping up the relationship as a volunteer☆

At my class, I originally studied about immigration issues in Japan.


Next, a few words about my work…

Preparing flyers for events, editing this BLOG, it sounds big, but in fact it consits only of simple tasks☆

Well, unfortunately maybe that is all I can do (‐‐;)
 As you can see from this BLOG, we have many interesting events at APFS☆

Many things are still new for me, but I would like to continue with my activities together with everyone♪